Happy New Year!
This year (2012) has been quite a success for us here at Leading With Intent. We completed a 12-month virtual seminar series covering topics such as “In Touch with Your Dreams”, “Becoming a Strength Leader”, “The History of Your Future”, “Your Fave Five – Achieving Success Through Intention” and many more important and intriguing topics.
In addition to the seminar series, we also completed our second year of blogging. Below are the Best Posts of 2012.
- How to Find and Do Work you Love
- Could “working” be the most dangerous form of procrastination?
- How to Overcome Fear and Doubt
- How to Move from Positional to Permission-Based Leadership
- Your Habits: The Secret to Your Success or Your Failure!
- Change Your Life: 5 Steps to Creating Positive Habits
- The Big Rocks: Your Priorities, Your Success or Your Failure
- Could you be sabotaging your success and screwing your life over?
Another accomplishment we’re very excited about is the design for the new leadingwithintent.com website. Though it’s not where we want it to be; it’s a step in the right direction. So, watch out for future updates.
Last, but not least, in the category of best of 2012 is Michael’s Minute with Maxwell Video with his Mentor John C. Maxwell. You can watch it below.
P.S. Below are a few things you can look forward to in 2013.
- 52 Intentional Living Tips (Videos)
- 26 Intentional Leadership Tips (Videos)
- 365 Intentional Living Quotes (eBook)
- 365 Intentional Leadership Quotes (eBook)
- Intentional Living Mastermind Course
- Leading with Intent Mastermind Course