- Have you been working really hard but you are not satisfied with your results?
- Do you find yourself putting out fires more than you are moving forward?
- Do you feel stuck and you’re not sure what you need to do next?
- Have you been trying to organize a team around a common goal but can’t get anyone to commit?
- Do you feel a desire to Be, Do and Have more in your life but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you need a support group but lack the kind of professionals in your life that could serve you in this capacity?
If your answer to any of those questions is “YES”, you need to experience the power of the mastermind. This 5, 7, 8 or 10-week in-depth study offers you a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective coupled with the synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring, my mastermind groups can ensure that your personal and professional success is no accident.
What exactly is a Mastermind Group?
The term was first coined by Napoleon Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich” (published in 1937). HIll thought of a Mastermind as a moment in time “when a group of individual brains are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created through that alliance becomes available to every individual brain in that group.” Hill credits Andrew Carnegie with the “alliance” concept. In full, Hill amassed 20+ years of research and studied 500+ successful people. The result: Hill determined that having a Mastermind group was critical to achieving success!
“A Mastermind Group is an ongoing gathering of like-minded individuals who share ideas, strategies and challenge each other for the purpose of inspiring opportunities and each other’s success. It’s like a think-tank that combines networking, brainstorming and camaraderie. It is your own personal board of advisors.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Join forces and mastermind with a unique group of like-minded individuals.
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Learn how to effectively raise your leadership lid, increase your confidence and your influence
- Draw insights from other’s success
- Create real progress in your business and life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming and receive critical insights into yourself
- Borrow experiences from others and learn from their mistakes so that you don’t duplicate them
- Expand your field of vision and widen the circle whereby you collect knowledge
- Studying a book instead of just reading it and creating an action plan to apply the learned principles to your personal and/or professional life while having the group to support you and hold you accountable for fulfilling your plans and goals
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there
Upcoming Mastermind Course:
“15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”
Facilitated by: Michael Charles, PMP
Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Coaching, Speaking and Teaching Team
ONLY 12 SEATS AVAILABLE IN EACH GROUP
Mastermind Groups Topics:
1. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
In this new era of collaboration and constant change, more than ever before, our success at home, in the community and at work is largely determined by our ability to influence others. More often than not we find ourselves struggling to get results but cannot understand why the results we seek seem so distant and unreachable. As a result, we resort to manipulation techniques and scare tactics that often backfire. This mastermind covers the fundamental irrefutable principles of leadership that gives you an opportunity to learn the building blocks of sustainable leadership upon which you can build and achieve success both in your private and professional life.
2. 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. This third and final book in John Maxwell’s Laws series (following 2-million seller ‘The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership’ and ‘The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork’) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
3. The 5 Levels of Leadership
True leadership isn’t a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To become more than “the boss” people follow only because they are required to, you have to master the ability to invest in people and inspire them. To grow further in your role, you must achieve results and build a team that produces. You need to help people to develop their skills to become leaders in their own right. And if you have the skill and dedication, you can reach the pinnacle of leadership-where experience will allow you to extend your influence beyond your immediate reach and time for the benefit of others.
Connecting increases your influence in every situation. If you can connect with others- one-on-one, in groups, and with an audience – your sense of community improves, your ability to sale and to create team work increases, and your influence skyrockets. Leaders who have learned the art of connection are able to communicate their ideas persuasively, establishing buy-in and attracting followers.