Updated with newsletter email templates, sample social media status updates and images ( See Promotion Section below)
Once again, thank you for your willingness to participate in the Project Manager Success Summit – 3 VALUE-PACKED days of virtual training for project managers and team leaders looking to be successful in their roles. To better serve summit attendees, I’m creating this page to help all speakers get the information that they need to prepare for their interview sessions and promotion of the summit.
As you can probably tell by now, we have all 16 speakers onboard and ready to add value to the project manager community. So, bring your ‘A Game’ and add as much value as possible. Reference to your products and services are allowed but please do not make your interview/presentation a sales pitch.
This is a 3-day virtual event. We will pre-record all summit sessions and broadcast them to attendees during the event. So there is no need for you to be available on 4/25, 4/26 and 4/27. Regardless, you can make yourself available if you choose to call in and listen to your session live on air and encourage your social media circles and list members to join the summit and listen to your presentation.
I have made myself available at different times throughout each week for the month of March to record summit interviews, please click on this link or the “Book Now” button below to book a date and time that works for you.
- Program Name & Theme: “Project Manager Success Summit: Grow Influence. Lead More Effectively. Deliver Better, Quality Results.
- Date: Friday, April 25th; Saturday, April 26th; Sunday, April 27th
- Program Format: Choose between 2 options: (I) 1-hour of interaction/interview or (II) 30-minute Presentation with 30-minute of Q&A with me as a facilitator. An interview/discussion is preferred as this will be audio only with handout when/where applicable.
- Duration: Each interview session will las 1 hour
Summary of Benefits
Through your participation in this summit you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Exposure to a Wider Audience
- Qualified Leads through your free gift link
- The Possibility of Making Some Income (See ‘Possible Monetary Benefits’ for details)
What is Required of You
As a speaker, we require you to agree to and submit the following items to get you on the summit website. For more of what’s expected of you as a guest interviewee/speaker (already shared with you via email), please download and review the summit speaker agreement that I put together so we are all on the same page.
What we require from you:
- Session Title (Suggestion: what you know best or are passionate about)
- Session Description
- Professional Headshot (for inclusion on landing page & presenter page)
- Short 120-150 word bio (for inclusion on landing page & presenter page)
- A Free Gift for participants (Digital Audio, Video Lesson or eBook) – link to your lead magnets/ lead capture webpage
- Promote the summit using your unique promotional link to your email list, colleagues and social media circles (Get your unique link here)
(Note that there is a difference between promoting the summit and the Summit Audio Package)
1. Promote the summit using your unique promotional link (Get your unique link here)
Once a participant registers for the summit, I will promote your free gift opt-in/lead capture page thus giving you qualified leads for your business. Note that traffic to your lead capture page is also based on your promotional efforts as well as the efforts of all the other speakers. I will promote your lead capture page during your interview to help drive additional traffic. It’s a win-win for everyone.
When promoting the summit on social media, please use hashtag #PMSuccess so that all social sharing and comments about the summit can be found in one place.
Click on the links to download the images to use on your social profile and/or status update:
Social Media Updates:
2. Summit participants will get an opportunity to purchase the entire summit interview audio package at $97 before and during the summit and $197 after completion of the summit.
When you promote the audio package to your list, colleagues and social media circle(s) resulting in a sale, you get 50% of the sale. To receive this benefit, you must sign up as an affiliate of PM Leadership Coach at http://store.pmleadershipcoach.com/affiliate_info.asp.Please note that in order to start the affiliate process, you have to register as a new customer first. Once registered, you’ll be allowed to upgrade to an affiliate.
Booking & Recording Your Interview
To book a time to record your interview session for the Summit, visit http://www.bookeo.com/pmleadershipcoach. Please add this appointment to your calendar and be sure to follow the instructions below to ensure a smooth and successful recording session.
On the date and time of your scheduled session, dial into the conference line below to connect with me.
Please note that a landline is preferred. If no landline is available, the next best option is to use the flash phone feature or Skype with your PC connected to a network cable.
- Dial In (United States): (559) 726-1300
– For International Dial In Numbers Click Here. If your country is not available on the list, click here to use the ‘Flash Phone’ feature. For best quality, connect your computer to a network cable.
- Participant Code: 639714#
Please test this before your scheduled interview to make sure it works for you. Also keep in mind that Skype has a tendency to drop unpaid calls using unpaid accounts.
- Add the contact freeconferencecallhd.5597261300 into your contact
- Ensure that your headset/microphone is set up correctly
- Call the contact you just added and enter the access code when prompted
Required Preparation for the Interview Session
Please pay special attention to the instructions below so that your session goes smoothly and to make sure you’re satisfied with the outcome.
- Send me the introduction (150 words or less) that you’d like me to use to introduce you for your session (If you haven’t already done so). If I don’t have one, I’ll use the short bio that is on the website.
- Send me (at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled session) the key questions that will draw out the key points you’d like to cover during your interview. If you opted for a 30-minute presentation with 30-mns of Q&A, the same applies.
- 30-Minute Presentation Handout: If you opted to do a 30-minute presentation, please send your hand out ahead of time so I can get it ready to post in the section on the site with details of your interview. All handouts must be in PowerPoint format.
- I set aside 1 hour and 15 minutes for each recording session so that we can get comfortable and not rush through the interview.